Blackjack may be one of the easiest casino games to play, but achieving a win does not come easy. Many people believe that by applying one or two Blackjack strategies, may up their chances of getting a win. This could probably be true.
But, realistically, there is no strategy that works 100%. Whatever strategy you use, it will increase your chances of winning, but it cannot guarantee a win.
To win Blackjack, a basic strategy is all you need. Once you learn how to use basic strategy, winning should not be so hard. But, if you go along with your gut feeling, you may be lucky and win a couple of hands, but your winning streak will not last long.
You see, casinos love players who do not know what they are doing because that is how they make their money. In the end, you could end up going home with nothing.
|1||Get FREE 10 SPINS!||Visit Review|
|2||Get 100% up to £250!||Visit Review|
|3||₹250,000/- Welcome Bonus||Visit Review|
Use simple strategy
Like I said before, using the basic of strategies will increase your chances of winning. Although it does not guarantee you a win, at least you will be able to take home something.
To use the Blackjack strategy, you first need to know the basic Blackjack rules. In most casinos, these basic rules are unchanged. But, you will find some casinos have made small alterations in their rules.
So before you sit on the table, know and understand the rules because if you don’t know the rules, then there won’t be any point of using the strategy.
The simple strategy is to pay attention and then apply the basic Blackjack rules. So here is the best way to play Blackjack if you want to win big.
The smartest way to play a hard hand, a soft hand and Aces
If you are playing a hard hand, without an Ace, here are a few tricks that may work:
- If your count is 8 or less: Hit
- If your count is 9, you can choose to double or Hit if the dealer has a 6 or loser
- If your count is 10, you can double or Hit if the dealer has a 9 or loser
- If your count is 11, Hit if the dealer has an Ace. But, if the dealer has 10 or loser, Hit.
- If your count is 13, 14, 15 or 16, Stand if the dealer has a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. If he doesn’t, Hit
- If your count is 17, 18, 19, 20 or 21, Stand.
If you are playing a soft hand with an Ace
- If you have A2 or A3, double or Hit if the dealer has a 6.
- If you have an A4 or A5, double or Hit if the dealer has a 4, 5, or 6.
- If you have an A6, double or Hit if the dealer has a 3, 4, 5, or 6.
- If you have an A7, double if the dealer has a 3-6, Stand if the dealer has 2, 7, or 8. If not, Hit.
- If you have an A8, Stand
When you have Aces always split them and then Hit. You will only get one card for each ace.
- If you have 2’s or 3’s, split or Hit if the dealer has 2-7
- If you have 4’s split or Hit if the dealer has 5-6
- If you have 5’s, double or Hit if the dealer has 2-6
- If you have 6’s, split or Hit if the dealer has 2-6
- If you have 7’s split or Hit if the dealer has 2-7
- If you have 8’s, Split
- If you have 9’s, and the dealer has an Ace, a 7 or 10: Stand
- If you have 10’s, then Stand.
There it is, a simple strategy that applies Blackjack’s basic rules that can be easily memorized, important link.